Lose the extra pounds by combining these top 5 drinks to your healthy diet. These will speed up the burning of the baby weight and make you feel good at the same time!
Are you ready to get your body back in shape after delivering your baby? These are the top 5 most efficient drinks that you can add to your diet to help you lose weight effectively and naturally, minus any side effects. Combine these with regular physical workouts and an overall healthy diet and lifestyle and you just might earn a body sexier than before you delivered your newborn!
1. Detox juices get rid of the extra pounds by cleaning your system of toxins. These can be made entirely of fruits or a mixture with vegetables. You can make your own at home too so it is an ideal choice of drink. Pick high fiber fruits like carrots, apples, or ginger to better support the normal functioning of the digestive tract. They also have a high dose of antioxidants that are great for the body!
2. Vegetable juices, particularly the cruciferous ones like broccoli, cauliflower, kale, and cabbage, are great food items to purchase to aid in weight loss. These do great eliminating toxins that have accumulated in the body, as well as in fighting free radicals and maintaining normal hormone levels. The phytonutrients found in these vegetables are responsible to reduce the overall amount of body fat, reducing inflammation, and keeping the blood sugar levels even, which avoids sudden cravings!
3. Green tea has been around since the beginning of time and has remained popular because of its numerous benefits to the body. Even with minimum exercise, drinking 1 cup of tea can improve metabolism, which is the natural fat burning mechanism of the body! It also has a lot of antioxidants that boost overall nutrition, increase energy, and suppress the appetite that keep the munchies at bay. If you are stressed, it does a good deal to aid in relaxation too! So have a bag at the ready for these special times!
4. Fruit juices are an absolute easy way to sneak in loads of vitamins and minerals to the body! As an added benefit, the selection of fruit juices out there is massive, plus they are delicious! Look for cranberry and pear juice as these pack the most vitamin C. These boost metabolism, which helps in the weight loss process, as well as increase your energy so you perform better throughout your day. Additionally, cranberry juice helps to fight certain bladder infections, particularly that caused by E-coli. Meanwhile, pears add a good amount of magnesium, potassium, and phosphorus to the diet, which allows you to get the best nutrition your body needs.
5. Black coffee may have a bad reputation but if taken moderately, without milk or sugar, it holds a plethora of health benefits. It is rich in antioxidants that keep free radicals at bay and lowers the risk for certain cancers, diabetes, and heart disease. At the same time, it aids in increasing the rate of metabolism, which torches more calories!